As schools start to ramp up, imminent college students are picking out classes, picking up supplies and most importantly, filling out their FAFSA. This government document qualifies you for different loans, grants and government aid. Here are the five most common mistakes made when filling it out. Forgetting to Submit There’s a lot going on at the beginning of the school year, which is why it’s easy to forget about filling out and submitting your FAFSA. Though a common mistake, it can throw off the rest of your school year in a detrimental way. No one goes around handing...Read More
Money makes the world go ‘round. Even with a full-time job, it can be difficult to make ends meet. That’s what makes driving with Uber such a great opportunity. You’ve heard of Uber, right? It’s the convenient ride-share service that gets you where you need to be, without the hassle of calling a taxi. But, did you know you could make a lot of money driving for Uber yourself? Who Can Drive for Uber? If you’re 21 or older, all you need is a valid driver’s license and one year of licensed driving experience. Want an idea of how...Read More
Articles You Might Enjoy
- Psychological Reasons People Tend to Be Crueler Online Than in Person
- Worrying About Financial Troubles Can Be Hazardous to Your Mental and Physical Health
- The Day After Christmas: What is Boxing Day?
- How to Pay Less For Prescription Drugs Without Insurance
- What You Should Know Before Using Stock Market Trading Apps